"This was supposed to be a five-minute sketch. I’ve been working on it for an hour and I’m still not done."
IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
that fucking tape rewinding sound this shit is sooooooo staged
- Donate money to have those arrested in Ferguson released on bail. These people belong on the streets, especially at a time like this.
- Send a note of condolence to the family of Michael Brown. Let’s not forget the tragedy that started this.
- Donate to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. This is an official fundraiser run by the Brown family’s lawyers. They are going through so much, lets make sure at the very least it isn’t a financial burden.
- Help get people on the ground. There are activists and reporters who want to do their part and get to Ferguson. Donate and get them there. I am so far aware of Zellie Imani, Zak Jemmott, and JR Valrey (a reporter for SF Bay View).
- Donate to the Ferguson Youth Initiative.The children of this community deserve better than to be gunned down. Make sure they get that in the future.
- Feed the children of Ferguson. Many children in America rely on school to get their meals and thanks to the civil unrest caused by the police, the children of Ferguson have been without school since Monday. These people want to make sure that doesn’t mean anyone is going hungry.
- Find a National Moment of Silence in your area. If one doesn’t exist, start one. Share this experience with others. Solidarity is important.
- Keep awareness up. Not just among the like-minded people on tumblr, this is something everyone needs to be aware of.
- Spread accurate information. There is a lot of distortion going on here and spreading every piece of information as it is reported only makes that worse. First and foremost make sure you are listening carefully, then share what is important and relevant.
If you are aware of any good causes or ways to help that I have missed, please reblog and add them.
sketch of something i’m working on for GPSW:
don’t mess with carlo rossi’s great great great grandson or his sweet turtle tat, he’ll blow away your bridge at the 11th hour of battle and survive to steal barbecue another day
I rarely do backgrounds so here’s a tryyy ! ~
Parasite Eve: Arise Within You
Composer: Yoko Shimomura
Super Mario RPG (for Overdriven Guitar, E-Piano(?) and Drum Kit)
Front Mission (Incomplete)
THINK REAL HARD ON THIS
LET THIS SINK IN
I was doodling and I was just like, oh my god
Could you imagine what a lil’ baby Mawile would be like
That would the the cutest little chomper <3
MORE OF OUR MYSTERIOUS MAWILE
Mawile and the Mega Gardevoir princess were actually friends since they were both very young. Because of Mawile’s dual-steel typing, she needed to take precautions to ensure that she wasn’t considered a danger — namely wrapping a sturdy ribbon around her jaw horns. The princess (then a Ralts) was quick to befriend her, and they remained very close as they grew (and evolved, in the princess’ case).
At one point in the not-so-distant past, Mawile’s goal was to train and become the princess’ personal body guard. Now what could have happened to change that…
i am literally usagi tsukino
its official guys, my 21st bday is gonna be sailor moon-themed
wood chicken… okay
At least you guys don’t have mist salmon… Like seriously? Mist salmon?
That’s really simple. Whatever, crows are awesome owo
Huh, that’s rather neat.
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, “we’ve always done it this way.”
"Come on, let’s mix it up!" The heart surgeon says.
"B-but we’ve always done it this way!" The other replies, "this is how you replace a heart valve."
"That’s the most dangerous phrase in the human language!" The first surgeon replies haughtily as he inputs a fruit loop into the patient’s heart. "This will be his valve. He will be a fruit loop in a world of Cheerios."
(taken from this post on the experiments of Harry Harlow)
This is serious business, because this is a large part of how sexism, racism, homophobia, rape culture, ethnocentrism, etc. continue to happen.
That bullshit heart surgery example doesn’t even make sense though, does that person think that we’re still doing heart surgery the exact same way we’ve always done heart surgery? As if medicine isn’t constantly changing and updating? Wow it’s almost like people are finding excuses to not have to think critically about the world!
You mean we don’t still take people’s brains out and rub them in salt to dispel the devil and cure headaches? I’m pretty sure that’s established medieval protocol, wouldn’t want to mix things up.
Don’t normally pay much mind to follower count, but caught my attention that it landed on that number a few days ago and is stickin’ too it.
And now back to your scheduled blogging/dashboard.
This is just one example. And, I am not good at English.
I’m sorry if my English is hard to understand…
It is very good If you send the URL of my blog with the message.
Please tell myself things to the author. It’s very important. So one to feel very fear is “Do not know who is you”.
Please send a message if you want to know other ask message.
I shall be happy if I can be of any help, thank you ;)
(Hello. I’m sorry to send a message suddenly. I want to introduce in my blog a your art. Are you sure I want to post a your art in my blog?)
- こんにちは。いきなりのメッセージ失礼します。あなたの絵を私のアイコンに使いたいのですが、使用してもよろしいでしょうか？(Hello. I’m sorry to send a message suddenly. I want to use my icon the your art. Are you sure I want to use a your art in my icon?)
- こんにちは。いきなりのメッセージ失礼します。あなたの漫画を翻訳して私のブログに載せたいのですが、よろしいでしょうか？(Hello. I’m sorry to send a message suddenly. I want to translate the cartoon you drew. And I want to post it on my blog. Do you allow it?)
It takes about 5 seconds of your time to copy and paste one of those messages and send it to the artist.
It takes 5 hours or more (usually more) to create a full-colour illustration.
Remember, artists have the final say over where their work gets shared and how their work is used. Always ask permission first.